Our video division is primarily set up to conduct video depositions. However, we also videotape accident reconstructions, product examinations, independent medical examinations, both video and audio, property loss examinations, and produce and videotape day in the life of documentaries.
All of our video operators are notaries, as required by the California Code of Civil Procedure. We maintain our own editing studio, which allows us to do editing, voice over and duplicating within our own facility.
We have a good, long-standing working relationship with, and are referred by the majority of court reporting firms in Sacramento and outlying areas, including Lodi, Stockton, Dixon, Fairfield, Woodland, Grass Valley, Nevada City, Placerville, Napa, Oakland and San Francisco, and many others. Travel charges apply to areas requiring more than one-half hour of travel.
An audiocassette of the entire deposition is made and provided as a courtesy to the court reporter at no charge. If desired, a direct audio feed can be provided to the court reporter in addition to an audiocassette.
Video Services Include:
- Video Depositions (LiveFeed available upon request)
- Video Deposition Formats Available - VHS, SVHS, Digital Hi8, Mini DV Digital
- Products Inspections
- Destructive Testing Inspections
- Property/Residential-Commercial Inspections
- Day in the Life Documentaries
- Photographs Taken from Video
- Duplication and Editing - Duplication of video depositions and other video recordings. Editing depositions for use at trial, arbitration, mediation, and settlement conferences
- Transfer of video footage to VHS, CD-ROM, DVD-Data and DVD Video
- Syncing of deposition transcripts to video, which can be used with Visionary, Sanction, Trial Director, Live Note, and other trial presentation programs.
- Audio Dubbing - Standard, Microcassette, Minicassette and Reel to Reel