db Ronk & Company, Inc., was established as a corporation in 1981, and primarily deals in personal injury and products liability civil investigation for both plaintiff and defense. Our staff consists of experienced civil investigators, with law enforcement background as well as people skills.
db Ronk & Company, Inc., has the ability to develop extensive current and background information concerning individuals and companies. This may include address information, assessor's records, bankruptcies, liens and judgments, credit and criminal histories, as well as other related information.
Investigative Services Include:
- Personal Injury and Product Liability Investigation
- Other Civil Matters
- Service of Process
- Accident Reconstruction / Photography / Video
Transcription Services Available
- Transcription available from most formats, including audio-CD, micro-audiocassette, mini-audiocassette and standard audiocassettes.
Civil Investigation Fee Schedule:
- Our basic investigation rates are $90.00 per hour, and $.55 per mile. Charges for outside source information varies, however, our charge reflects the actual cost for these source charges, plus our time. This investigation rate includes accident investigation, accident scene photography, interviewing of witnesses, recorded statements, consulting, and other related services. We primarily deal in personal injury and products liability civil investigation.
- Surveillance/Subrosa rate is $90.00 per hour, for one operative, second operative (if needed) is $45.00 per hour, and $.55 per mile.
- Basic rate for service of process is $55 per hour (plus mileage at $.55 per mile). With complex service of process that may require investigation efforts to locate individuals or businesses, the hourly rate increases. Such increase is calculated on a case by case basis. When expedited service of process is required, such as in the event of a rush trial subpoena, the hourly rate may also be increased.